Both the versions of Driver Easy are completely safe to use, and you can go on with your decision to use them. However, you will face certain limitations on the free version that will literally force you to upgrade. I also checked the tool with my Antivirus and the Google Software Reporter tool, both of them gave Driver Easy the green flag. Windows Defender also has no problem with it. From this, we can conclude that Driver Easy is absolutely safe for your PC.
What to do if touchpad is not working?
Windows users – Touchpad settings 1. Press the Windows key, type touchpad, and select the Touchpad settings option in the search results.
2. In the Touchpad window, make sure the Touchpad On/Off toggle switch is set to On. If it’s Off, change it to be in the On position.
The free version has enough features and you can also purchase the Pro version for added benefits. When prompted, select No, I will restart my computer later. Follow installer directions until final screen. Right-click the Intel graphics adapter, and select the Properties option. In the notification area, click the iDSA tool icon, and select the Check For New Drivers option.
Make sure "Specify a location" is the only option selected.
Click Browse, select the CD drive and double-click the VAIO folder. All the items shown in the Function tab of Mouse Properties are diabled and the settings cannot be changed.
Try replacing the batteries of the wireless mouse and also check that you have put in the compatible batteries too. Try connecting your mouse USB receiver in another port of your laptop or PC. In a Desktop, try putting them in the ports which are behind the system since they usually have more power than the rest of the ports. Fast startup option seems to be significant reason for the wireless mouse not working on your system.
How To Reinstall Mouse Drivers In Windows 10
Just work your way down the list until you find the one that works. If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at Click OK and select Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad from the list.
Mac Mouse Fix
You could try disabling it and thus check again whether the problem retains or not. Sometimes working on Windows OS could be troublesome when the wireless mouse which you have bought recently does not work properly. It might move erratically, might not be detected by the OS or even stop working after sometime. If it is a executive file, you can install it by simply double clicking the file.
- Right-click the mouse driver you want to remove and select "Properties."
- Once the wireless receiver is connected to the computer, Windows should automatically find and install the appropriate drivers as long as you’re connected to the Internet.
- Though new device drivers are meant to improve the performance, there can sometimes be device compatibility issues.
- Many wireless devices have an on and off switch on the bottom of them.
- When the Bluetooth utility finds the Bluetooth mouse, select the mouse in the Bluetooth device list and click the Pair button.
While the installation of the new Windows DCH Drivers for your Intel Graphics adapter is a straightforward process, there are few ways to install it wrong. Right click and choose the Update driveroption available here. Thank you so much i have tried reinstalling the driver but didn’t work. But after visiting the page, I tried turning of the quick startup.